Our Headphone.com 30 Day Guarantee
We always try hard to help you find exactly the headphone gear you need, but in case it just doesn't work out, every purchase comes with our famous Headphone.com 30-Day Guarantee.
We offer a “no-questions-asked” 30-Day Satisfaction Guarantee on all products purchased at Headphone.com starting from the date your order was placed. If at any time during the first 30 days you decide to return your gear, simply send it back in “as new” condition and we will issue you a refund for the purchase price.
A Return Authorization is required for all returns or exchanges. Email firstname.lastname@example.org for a return authorization.
NOTE: SHIPPING COSTS ARE NOT REFUNDABLE.
If Free Shipping was selected for your order, our incurred shipping/mailing cost will be deducted from your refund. Some exceptions may apply (see below).
If you didn’t get just the right item first time around, no problem! Simply purchase the gear you want now and send back the item you don’t want for a refund within 30 days of the original (first) purchase.
Return the product in 'as-new' condition to Headphone.com within 30 days of receiving your item. Original shipping costs to you will be deducted from your refund. Refunds will only be credited to the original payment method. Items received after the 30-day return period has elapsed can not be accepted for a refund.
Shipping Returns & Exchanges:
- Please feel free to return the item using any shipping method you prefer. We recommend shipping your return product via an insured 'signature required' delivery method.
- Please package your gear back to us as closely as possible to how it was received in the original inner and outer packaging boxes, or other comparable shipping boxes.
- Include all manuals, accessories and packaging materials originally included with the product. Headphones must be clean, completely free of surface scratches or ear pad lint and functioning perfectly as originally received. If we receive the product missing items or damaged, you may be charged a restocking fee.
Ship All Product Returns and Exchanges To:
Attn: RETURNS DEPT
816 Peace Portal Drive
Headphone.com reserves the right to impose a minimum 15% re-stocking fee for returns received not in "As-New" condition.
Defective Equipment Exchanges:
In the rare event you receive an item that is not working properly, it’s important to contact us immediately at email@example.com. We will take care of any defective items within the first 30 days. Any item that becomes defective beyond 30 days will fall on the product manufacturer's original warranty.
Within 30 days, we will troubleshoot the problem with you and provided the item is defective, we will issue a UPS return label at no cost to you. As soon as we receive and test the defective item here at Headphone.com, we will then ship the replacement item to you, also at no cost. Products returned as being 'defective' but found to be in operating condition upon arrival at Headphone.com will be charged in full for ALL incurred shipping costs in both directions. Thus, please ensure your new product is truly defective!
- Shipping costs are NOT refundable under any circumstances. For items purchased with 'Free Shipping' that are returned for refund, the original incurred UPS / USPS shipping costs will be deducted from your refund. If you paid for expedited or express shipping, upon 'like-new' product return you'll be refunded the actual purchase price of the product, but not any shipping costs. Return Labels issued for any reason other than defective product will be deducted from the refund.
- International Orders are 100% responsible for overseas shipping costs in all directions, and for all incurred delivery fees and VAT taxes + import surcharges for all exchanges and refunds.
- Partial Returns/Package Discounts: When returning part of a package or combo, you will lose all package discounts and pay the displayed retail price for the part(s) of the package you keep. (Otherwise, the unscrupulous could just order combos then return sundry items to score cheaper prices!)
- Non-Returnable Items: Custom Products, Special Orders, Repairs, and Upgrades are non-returnable.
- Refund Times: Most refunds are handled within 10-15 business days after we have received the item and it has cleared our return inspection process. Once your credit card is refunded from our end, it may also take another several business days for the refund to show up on your credit card statement.
- Excessive Product Returns: We understand how difficult it can be to choose and we're happy to provide our 'no-questions-asked' 30-day return or exchange period for customers unsatisfied with their new purchase. However, any customer with excessive returns will be subject to a minimum 15% product re-stocking fee at our discretion.
Please see our Policies Page for additional Headphone.com Policies