- In some cases, we may need to terminate your order and return your money. Usually, it's because we made a mistake and the product is actually out of stock. Sorry in advance, but we can be idiots sometimes.
- Another possible reason for terminating your order is that the price was wrong on the website. We've actually had products listed for $0 because someone was asleep at the switch. We would love to spread the joy of great sound for free, but we wouldn't be in business very long if we did. If we need to cancel your order because the price was wrong, we'll give you the opportunity to purchase the item at the correct price.
2% Price Guarantee
- If you find a lower price advertised by an authorized dealer of any of the products we carry, we'll be happy to beat it by 2%. This obviously doesn't apply to used items or auctions.
- Sometimes Amazon advertises lower prices than we do. We'll be extra happy to beat their prices because we are positive that you'll have a better experience with us.
- All prices appearing on the Website are quoted in CAD. Headphones.ca accepts Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Apple Pay and PayPal.
- Headphones.ca is also the first Headphone store to accept NANO among other Cryptocurrencies like Bitcoin, Litecoin and more.
- Applicable taxes will be added to your order upon checkout. We hate the tax too, but it's also nice to live in a clean country with roads and a reasonable justice system.
More Shipping Information
- In-stock items are typically shipped within 24 hours of your order being placed (Monday to Friday excluding holidays). Out-of-stock orders are shipped once the item(s) is back in stock. We will send you a notice once your order has been shipped which will include your very own tracking number.
- *All orders can be cancelled prior to shipping except for special order items and STAX headphones and amplifiers. Special Order items and STAX products are non-cancellable once an order has been placed.*
- It's important to us that you love Headphones.ca and no one loves paying for shipping. So... we offer free shipping on ALL the products we carry!
- We'll ship anywhere in Provincial Canada for free. However, if it's some crazy location that for some reason is prohibitively expensive to ship to, we might have to make an exception. We'll still try to make it work though.
365-Day Return Policy
- If you don't love your purchase from headphones.ca you can send it back for a full refund within 365 days. Just make sure the packaging and product are in their original purchase condition (i.e. resellable) and that everything is included when you send it back. If anything is missing from the box when you return it, we won't be able to issue a full refund. We will issue the refund within 7 days of receiving the product at our warehouse.
- If the product is returned without the original packaging, accessories or has noticeable signs of damage we will charge a 15% restocking fee.
Note: Special order products are non-returnable and non-refundable. This applies to all STAX products.
- Note: Warranty issues are covered by manufacturer warranties - not us. If something is wrong with your headphones, we can help you get in touch with the manufacturer to get things sorted out.
- Open-Box orders have a 30-day return policy. We are crazy when it comes to our 365-day return policy but unfortunately not that crazy.
- If you need to make a return just email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will send you a number to put on the box - that way when we get it back, we'll know it was from you.
- We are an authorized reseller of all the products we sell. So you will be covered by the manufacturer's warranty. If you have questions about warranties for specific products and brands, let us know - we're happy to help!
Check out the video Steve Guttenberg from Cnet made regarding our 365-Day return policy!