Tax excluded. Shipping calculated at checkout
The HiFiMAN Ananda is here! First announced at the Munich High-End show in May of 2018, the Ananda represent a bit of a shift for HifiMAN. The HiFiMAN Ananda Planar Magnetic Headphones have low distortion and high sensitivity making them relatively easy to drive and if you so choose, can even be driven by your phone! The headband of the Ananda is made with metal which makes the Ananda one of the more durable headphones in the HiFiMAN lineup.
The lightweight planar drivers feature thin, responsive diaphragms to produce a wide frequency response of 8 Hz to 55 kHz. Asymmetrical earcups and a hybrid headband design ensure comfortable wearing and balanced weight distribution. The supplied 3.5mm headphone cable is detachable for safe storage and transport, and a 1/4" adapter is included to allow compatible connectivity with audio interfaces and high-end headphone amps.
- Low impedance and high sensitivity allow the Ananda to be a suitable companion for mobile devices
- At between 1 to 2 microns thick, the NsD (NEO supernano diaphragm) is 80% thinner than previous designs, resulting in a faster, more detailed response without compromising musicality
- Each earcup features thick padding, pleather covering, and a robust 3.5mm female connector
- The detachable 4.9' cable utilizes gold-plated 3.5mm connectors for maximum conductivity
- Asymmetrical earcups follow the natural shape of the human ear
- The headband is constructed of metal to maintain durability and incorporates a weight-dispersing strap for long-lasting comfort