Hifiman RE2000 Gold
Tax excluded. Shipping calculated at checkout
Presented in a housing electroplated with 24kt gold, the HIFIMAN RE2000 are in-ear headphones sporting a 9.2mm dynamic-topology driver—one that is of a higher grade than even the RE800. This proprietary construction uses a nano-particle coating applied to its surface to give the RE2000 the clarity and precision of earphones sporting multiple-driver designs, but without the crossover issues and coherency problems often created by multiple drivers.
With this topology driver, distortion common in other dynamic drivers is sufficiently mitigated. Likewise, whereas balanced-armature drivers can sometimes deliver a flat soundstage and produce high levels of distortion, the dynamic-topology design presented herein provides a smooth frequency representation, offers an exciting dynamic response, and again, minimizes distortion. The RE2000 carries a frequency response of 5 Hz to 20 kHz and operates at a sensitivity of 103 dB. The RE2000 also features a removable cable.
- Wide frequency response of 5 Hz to 20 kHz
- Reduced diaphragm distortions
- Silver-coated, crystalline copper wire
- Gold-plated, right-angle 3.5mm TRS stereo mini jack
- User-replaceable cable with "H" connectors
- Includes multiple eartips, ear guides, and a travel case