Hifiman Shangri-La Jr
Tax excluded. Shipping calculated at checkout
The HIFIMAN Shangri-La Jr Electrostatic Over-Ear Headphones are open-back headphones designed to deliver detailed reproduction of dynamics and frequencies. When driven by the Shangri-La Jr headphone amplifier (available separately), the headphones yield a 7 Hz to 120 kHz frequency response via low-distortion Nanotech drivers. Acoustically transparent mesh grating and nanometer-thick dust covers protect the diaphragms without compromising sonic integrity.
The combination of lightweight aluminum alloy construction, padded earcups, and a hybrid headband design ensures comfortable wearing even for extended periods of time. The 6.6' attached cable is terminated with a 5-pin headphone connector, which allows direct hookup to a compatible electrostatic headphone amplifier. A stand is included for convenient desktop placement of the headphones when not in use.
- Nanotech drivers are less than 0.001mm thick and couple fast transient response with near-zero distortion
- Nano-particle coated diaphragms provide extended high-frequency response
- Metal mesh stators work close to the diaphragms for enhanced openness and minimized distortion
- Stator frames incorporate special alloys to ensure sonic stability and reduce distortion
- At only 50µm thick, the mesh grating allows sound waves below 1 MHz to pass though
- 550 to 650V bias voltage
- Ergonomic and lightweight construction