iFi Audio nano iOne DAC
Tax excluded. Shipping calculated at checkout
The Nano iOne DAC from iFi Audio carries one sole purpose: to improve the sound of your home entertainment system, whether it revolves around a 4K television, a gaming console, Google Chromecast, Apple TV, or another frequently-used device producing less-than-optimal audio. You can connect to the DAC through a coaxial S/PDIF jack, a USB port, or by streaming to it via Bluetooth, which utilizes aptX and AAC encoding.
You'll find controls on the front panel of the device, where you can press buttons to engage in pairing with Bluetooth devices, switch between input sources, and switch the onboard digital filter between listening and measuring mode. A large LED changes color to indicate the source signal and its corresponding sample rate.
The iOne is also set up to handle-high resolution audio; with its Burr-Brown True Native chipset, the device can convert PCM up to 192 kHz, DXD up to 384 kHz, and DSD up to 12.4 MHz. The DAC also provides digital filtering for listening and measurement-taking, ensuring the resulting audio signal is better suited for the task at hand.
On the audio side, the iOne sports RCA outputs to better communicate with most consumer and prosumer equipment. With features like a galvanically isolated S/PDIF jack and an internal power supply with active noise cancellation, the device is built to convert digital signal to audio without any extraneous, unwanted noise.
High-Quality Bluetooth with aptX and AAC Encoding
- Stream Bluetooth across all platforms using aptX or AAC encoding. aptX is for Windows, Mac and Android devices. AAC is for iOS devices. With this device, you can enjoy high-quality audio playback through your home system, streamed straight from your smartphone or tablet.
Galvanically-Isolated S/PDIF Output
- In an effort to minimize any extraneous noise unsuitable to the audiophile experience, the device's S/PDIF output has been galvanically isolated to protect current flow and eliminate ground loops.
Burr-Brown True Native Chipset
- The Burr-Brown True Native chipset is a multi-bit DAC which handles PCM and DSD natively, so the audio signal stays in its original format all the way through.
Global Master Timing with Femto Precision Clock System
- The Global Master Timing system blocks jitter from the source by creating a new stable clock which is de-linked from the source's clock. The GMT ensures the iONE will stay in lock step, minimizing the strange audio issues that occur when devices are improperly clocked.
Active Noise Cancellation on Internal Power Supply
- The ANC noise suppression system for the power supply (conveniently drawn from USB) ensures a measured noise floor that can be up to 100 times quieter than the noise suppressors of comparable units.