Sennheiser HD 650 Headphones
Tax excluded. Shipping calculated at checkout
Sennheiser HD 650 Dynamic Over-Ear Headphones
A benchmark for total audio immersion.
The HD 650 reproduces the subtle details in your music with the same confidence as the highlights.
The HD 650 from Sennheiser are reference-class stereo headphones designed to deliver a true audiophile experience with an open, natural sound. Specially developed acoustic silk was used to provide uniform attenuation over the entire area of each ear-cup. The lightweight aluminum voice coils ensure a remarkable transient response, while the full-range drivers offer a frequency response of 10 Hz to 39.5 kHz. Great care was taken to ensure the headphones are comfortable with their elliptical design, which naturally adapts to the shape of the ear.
The HD 650 utilizes a 9.8' detachable cable made from a highly conductive OFC copper with low handling noise and low structure-borne sound sensitivity. The headphones can be used with high-output mobile devices and excel with high-quality stationary hi-fi components such as SACD, DVD-A, and CD players. The HD 650 ships with the detachable cable and a 1/4" to 3.5mm adapter.
- Top-of-the-range open, dynamic hi-fi stereo headphones
- Systems with narrow tolerances (±1 dB), hand-picked in pairs
- High-quality titanium / silver finish
- Specially developed acoustic silk for precise, uniform attenuation over the entire area
- Specially modulated connecting cable (detachable) made from highly conductive OFC copper, with very-low handling noise
- Extremely lightweight aluminum voice coils ensure excellent transient response
- Comfortable to wear due to elliptical design adapted to the shape of the ears
- Can be directly connected to stationary hi-fi components of the highest quality, in particular SACD, DVD-A, and CD players